Saturday, March 15, 2008
I'd just like to share this passage/ verse that I came across in the Daily Bread I read yesterday.
The title was "Sanctuary" and the author wrote about how all of us need to find comfort and peace in something especially when the present seems daunting. It ended off with a poem by E. May Grimes :
A little sanctuary art Thou to me
O Jesus Christ, beloved, I live with Thee;
My heart has found its everlasting home,
Its sure abiding place where'er I roam.
To all those who are feeling all stressed out and bogged down by the upcoming Common Tests, have faith that God is watching over all of us. That He is there to see us through (: Don't ever think that you're inadequate for He is Almighty and "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength" -Isaiah 40:31
All the best to all my batchmates for the coming CTs!
take care and God bless
"Deliver me in Your righteousness,
and cause me to escape;
incline Your ear to me, and save me.
Be my strong refuge,
to which I may resort continually"
-Psalm 71:2-3
10:43 pm